Holos Healthcare and Training Website
Level 3 First Responder on Scene (FROS) - 5 days
The FROS Level 3 is designed for those involved in providing immediate emergency care such as Community First Responders, Police and Fire Officers and cabin crew. It is widely regarded as the standard for anyone wishing to obtain work in the security industry (especially abroad in high-risk and hostile environments / close protection operators / maritime security etc.) and takes first aid training to the next level.
The course incorporates rapid assessment, stabilisation and transfer of both the trauma and medical emergency. There are no pre-requisites for this course.
For further general information concerning FROS, the following link is to ProTraining.
The First Responder on Scene course run by Holos is undertaken over 5 days and includes the basic syllabus, together with all the optional extra modules, including:
- Recognition and immediate care of Trauma (including catastrophic bleeding and the use of Tourniquets and Haemostatic agents);
- Recognition and immediate care of Burns & Scalds
- Skeletal stabilisation (including the pelvic binder / traction splints and vehicle extrication via the KED, orthopaedic and extrication board);
- Removal of Crash helmets (including the use of cervical collars);
- Child and Infant Basic Life Support;
- Paramedic assist;
- Full Resuscitation (including the use of the Bag Valve Mask (BVM), Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), suction and oxygen therapy)
|Ref.||Course Description||Class Size||Minimum cost per class (class size)||Cost per further person||Full class discount (max size class)|
|FROS||First Responder On Scene||5 Day: 6 - 12||£2,700 (up to 6)||£450||£4,400 (12 students)|
ALL PRICES EXCLUDE VAT. PLEASE ADD AT CURRENT RATE.
©Holos Healthcare 2007 Disclaimer